Sunday, May 18, 2008

luck




i guess my luck still ain't improving......
well in case any of you guys wonder, the first 2 were taken after i've FINALLY shifted and cleaned my vacation room, while the last 2 were taken when i had to wait for a whole week before i got a room to shift and had to stay in a messy room, without able to unpack all the stuff....
i seriously have no idea of why is my luck missing after finals.....i wish anyone can tell me.....
i had to endure staying in a store room for a damn whole week without having mood to do anything constructive, friends came down from malaysia for a few days and even when my initial plan was to join them, due to the f**king unlucky series of incidents i wasn't able to join them, when i know they came down to visit us, i had my toe hit on the door, causing basically rather immobile for a few days, and today when i finally am confident with my recovery i wore sport shoes to play badminton, i sprained my ankle......
ok, fine, it's luck to blamed, i didn't do anything wrong, in fact i didn't do anything, feel that it's been so long although it was only actually a week......
and the weather is freaking hot here, again......
oh god....

No comments: