Friday, April 3, 2009

panic

haven't been sleeping well lately, not really insomnia, but just, not having quality sleep, usually troubled with horrible nightmares, have this whenever i'm troubled with something during daytime....
yeah you can probably guess it's accommodation, not having a room when i come back after vacation 2 months later just give me some uneasy feelings, in fact, i didn't realize the impact was so great just when i received the email, basically lost motivation for all other things.....
i was unprepared for the situation, and i panicked, kept asking myself what to do what to do what to do....
was again parents who comforted me again, or rather reassured me that there'll be no problem supporting me no matter what kinda decisions i'll make...
despite the fact that accommodation is an uncertain issue in times to come, i'm still having few assignments on hand, and yeah, my UROPs presentation, which i have no idea at all how's it gonna be, who's my examiner etc.....this is scary, 6 of us in dept. of physio are gonna present together in different slots? please don't tell me all the examiners will be there watching us, oh god, i hope my boss will remember to read that mail and manage to do something about it?
and probably some people wanna kill me for ending final early this semester, not knowing that my schedule is as packed as hell, 4 papers in 5 days and virtually all memorizing modules?you have no idea man.....

No comments: