Thursday, October 30, 2008

i just need some space and support

i just need some space and support, and probably some time to listen to me....
there are times when you've just gotta have faith in yourself, even if you don't know how, and you don't know why......
life sucks, but who i can tell this to?everyone is experiencing the same thing, everyone's got immune to this kinda stuff, no one will probably feel that i'm actually really experiencing something bad or can have the empathy for my situation, coz they're having difficulties themselves, so why should i bother telling anyone??
but what other ways do i have to just make myself feel better? as i said, everyone's stressed, i am too, still i've gotta keep everything just to myself, not letting it out, being afraid that it will worsen other people's situation....
i got back to my room everyday, being tired of all i've gotta bear endlessly, all i want is just something relaxing, maybe something lightening, and not too negative....
just hold on, there are people who need your support, and i've gotta do that, i tell myself....
nevermind, have a feeling like i'm talking nonsense over here.....

No comments: