Friday, April 25, 2008

Travel

i guess it's another transforming stage of mine, starting to feel...the urge to travel...
i'm not the kind of person who likes to travel, really, it's probably something not good about me, i tend to settle down everywhere i go, not wanting to go further...
well it's exam season, again the stress comes, how do i know? my nose and my eyes tell me exactly, flu and red eyes are my everyday companies now, instead of books, oh my.....
looking at other people's photo is quite enjoyable, if i do it selectively of course, and i didn't realize that after adding some friends in facebook, the photo albums in my account suddenly become so many, and yeah, i was looking at photos, of other people, at different places...
feng ee once said that, the world is so big, it's just so sad if one cannot go around and have a look, while this may not be affordable to everyone, i think i'm feeling what she feels....

No comments: