Friday, August 24, 2007

memories

rainy days in the late morning, just a nice weather and timing to start my first blog here....
been thinking for quite some time, what's the best item to be put it here in the first place, and it's decided to be something that i've always wanted to do, a tribute to my friends.....
for my new friends,well not so new actually,hehe,you're looking at a blog of memories, and welcome to my life in form six, filled with friendship, "hardship", tears and joy......
thousands of group photos in my collection and yet i find this most suitable as a start and a summary of my journey....

ah...my hair was so short that time.....kinda miss that kid look somehow.....
a fantastic photo with our teacher advisor during teachers' day celebration, was just selected to become a committee member in the sixth form society and there began my journey of a new life....will never have a colourful life without this bunch of friends...


a farewell steamboat dinner for seniors


a trip to pangkor island, just how nice if we can go once more,my friends...

a small temple in pangkor island....

the ultimate success of us: The 1st ever SIXTH FORM NIGHT
Lower six....half a year time and so many miracles just happened in my life.....which makes me look forward to upper six....
chinese new year concert....it looks so much like a big family photo
glitz nite 2006, the dance competition,so happy to be part of the organizing team...


and i shall never forget, the birthday celebration
and also, the farewell from junior comm of 6th form society
and our beloved teachers......

STPM...2 torturous week, somehow passed rather fast....and i can never forget, a day before my last paper, my grandmother suddenly passed away.....she suffered from Alzheimer's disease for several years before the day, though all of us in the family thought it'd be somehow a relieve for her from anymore suffers, i had great difficulties going through that day, as whole family went back to cameron highland, my hometown for the funeral and i had to bear with it alone in school library for the whole day.....i wonder if it was because of that i screwed up my chemistry paper 2.......
anyway, life after exam is just....inexplainable.....never in my life that i went for movie 3 times a week, and that lasted for almost 3 weeks time.....before i started working in guardian....

well, there's no need to talk much about guardian here...it's just monotonous work...and after that, STPM results released...also no need to talk about it....and after that...it's the best part...our gang trip.....
the first trip to kl, was actually not in my plan....well initially my plan was only to have a few friends to shop a little in kl, but never expected an awesome trip in the end of this....
sunway lagoon........how nice if we go again.....
walk out of apartment at midnight just to go for supper....
in monorail.....

the second one, was to cameron highland, a bored place one of my friend said....well it's my hometown, and honestly i don't really enjoy going back, but i just felt so different being there with friends.....
a group photo of all of us
look at the 4 ppl at the back...
making fire for the bbq....
steamboat on the second night

the last trip was a partially a farewell one....not long it lasted,only a night,and it was a night in tent,with mosquitoes and leeches...
enjoying refreshment after visiting the zoo...
playing captain's ball under the bright hot sun....
"kayak-ing",the "kayak" is made by us.....hoho

this is really not the first blog dedicated to my friends....but i just feeling doing so from time to time......i wasn't the one who received most attention in the gang, i wasn't the one who contribute to most laughters....i wasn't the one who everyone care for the most......but somehow i do feel the existence in this group of people.....
colourful life comes from colourful friends......



No comments: